Thread: US Timeline Star Trek: Discovery
View Single Post
Old 27-07-2020, 23:29   #355
General Maximus
Ran Away

Services: phone + 1gbit BB + SkyQ
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
Re: Star Trek: Discovery (2017)

I can't be arsed with Discovery anymore. They did well to introduce more characters last season but it only highlighted how week and pointless the main cast is. The universe revolves about Burnham and her dopey officer cadet with a side of gay drama of the week. I think I read somewhere at the beginning of this year (and I am sure I posted it here) that they are "doubling down" on the gayness this season. We dont need it rammed in our face at every opportunity "Hello Klingons, can you hold off your attack for a few mins please, we are in the middle of a gay toothbrushing drama. Come back in 5 mins and we'll be good to go. Don't damage the engines too much because in 20 mins we'll be having another gay drama in engineering and won't have time to repair anything. In fact don't do anything at all just yet because I can't run my own ship. I have got a stupid officer cadet who i cant get rid of constantly breaking protocol and playing dumb on my bridge as well".

Last edited by General Maximus; 27-07-2020 at 23:34.
General Maximus is offline   Reply With Quote