View Single Post
Old 24-01-2012, 19:36   #8
pabscars
Inactive

Services: TiVo, 75 Smeg Broadband
pabscars has reached the bronze age
pabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze age
Re: Sky MultiRoom - Any installers on here?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tricky View Post
I have SKYHD and have been a sky customer since the analog days! I want to get multi room installed but the upstairs bedroom is in a converted loft space and has NO external walls (I.e. the main wall backs onto neighbour, roof is accessible but not at floor level.)

What would happen if I booked Multi room installation?
If you have an xbox 360 you could watch Sky on that in your converted loft space for free I think, and without the hassle of running extra cables.

just a thought
pabscars is offline   Reply With Quote