View Single Post
Old 29-05-2020, 13:49   #152
spiderplant
cf.mega poster

spiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny stars
spiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Can I pause my skysports package while there is no live football on ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raider999 View Post
Personally, I would get this sorted asap - it should have been available throughout the paused period.
Might be better to wait until the live action restarts. Sounds like heavyside really was unsubscribed for whatever reason. If they resubscribe now, they won't be in "paused" mode.
spiderplant is offline   Reply With Quote