View Single Post
Old 23-05-2020, 15:08   #139
saabmania2

Services: VIP Pack
saabmania2 has a reputation beyond reputesaabmania2 has a reputation beyond reputesaabmania2 has a reputation beyond reputesaabmania2 has a reputation beyond reputesaabmania2 has a reputation beyond reputesaabmania2 has a reputation beyond reputesaabmania2 has a reputation beyond reputesaabmania2 has a reputation beyond reputesaabmania2 has a reputation beyond reputesaabmania2 has a reputation beyond reputesaabmania2 has a reputation beyond reputesaabmania2 has a reputation beyond reputesaabmania2 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to saabmania2
Re: Can I pause my skysports package while there is no live football on ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by newapollo View Post
As ozsat said, "I found out due to clicking a BIG RED banner on the VM home page."

Virgin Media have actively been promoting the Pause feature on their homepage since it became available. There have also extensive press and general internet stories regarding the pausing of the BT and Sky Sports packages. Martin Lewis even appeared on TV advising people how they could pause the sports.
That's ok if you can spend time constantly going on the VM homepage so the BIG RED banner could be the size of my 35ft x 33ft living room and I still wouldn't have seen it would I?

Although I do spend a lot of time on the internet, not once did I ever come across the "extensive" press or internet stories I think it was tall stories
saabmania2 is offline   Reply With Quote