Thread: Tivo V6 Is this Normal?
View Single Post
Old 19-05-2020, 13:10   #5
Joedm45
cf.geek

Joedm45 has a fine set of QuadsJoedm45 has a fine set of QuadsJoedm45 has a fine set of QuadsJoedm45 has a fine set of QuadsJoedm45 has a fine set of QuadsJoedm45 has a fine set of QuadsJoedm45 has a fine set of QuadsJoedm45 has a fine set of QuadsJoedm45 has a fine set of QuadsJoedm45 has a fine set of QuadsJoedm45 has a fine set of QuadsJoedm45 has a fine set of QuadsJoedm45 has a fine set of QuadsJoedm45 has a fine set of Quads
Re: Is this Normal?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScottishSteve View Post
The random shows are recommended recordings based on your thumbs up and down and what you already have recorded.

It can be switched off in settings, Recordings, Suggestions, then set to off

When fast forwarding ads I always use the next botton >>| and it moves it on 30 secs, normal ad break is 3 and a half mins so 6/7 times should do it.
When I fast forward ads, I press FF then >| if I'm less than 5 minutes away from a 15 min marker. You'll be surprised how many shows ad breaks fall into this time scale. Hey Presto, most of the ad gone in one press

To the OP,
If you want to play ad roulette, you'll need to FF, then press pause followed by play to get an instant stop.
I quite like the roll back feature though and you do get used to it

Last edited by Joedm45; 19-05-2020 at 13:13.
Joedm45 is offline   Reply With Quote