View Single Post
Old 24-09-2021, 19:55   #10
mrmistoffelees

Services: Many
mrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronze
mrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronze
Re: Staff to gain right to request flexible working from first day

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDaddy View Post
The problem with wfh is that you will miss out on opportunities for promotion, might be okay for settled older people happy with their post but it will stiffle younger newer members of staff keen to impress and climb the greasy pole
I’d suggest that’s a more company specific issue. We’ve just had a round of promotions at my place over one hundred people promoted (myself included)

As with most things it’s about gathering the right data and executing on it