View Single Post
Old 04-12-2020, 15:55   #13964
weenie
Believe in yourself ...

Services: tv phone mobile broadband V6 and tivo.
weenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny star
weenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny star
Re: The Happy Thought Thread Part 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hom3r View Post
My niece is was until recently in a same sex relationship (lockdown killed it), I told her when I was able to talk to her about it that it hasn't changed the way I feel and I still lover her as much.
Yes my one of my sons Aunts said that as well.

Tbh I could not care what anyone thinks as long as my boy is happy. I would rather my boy was strong and confident enough at 17 to live true to himself and let's not forget if it was not for the strong men and woman before him fighting for their right to love and marry who they want, our sons, daughters, nieces and nephews would have to live a lie or live in fear as it was not long ago they did.

Unfortunately sons OH parents has not been as fortunate as my son but I suspect if my parents were alive I'm saddened to say they would have lost me as I know they would have not agreed to sons choice of partner.

I have been very open as a parent as we have lots of friends who are both gay and straight and our sons have been to weddings again both gay and straight.

I personally look forward to the day that when we say we're going to a wedding of a same sex couple it is just a wedding and not a gay/same sex wedding.

I remember what disgusted my youngest the most is that my friend waited years to marry her wife and my youngest was only 14 at the time.

I always knew he was either gay or bi as he argued many times with people about the rights of others especially same sex relationships.

My happy thought is my Grandchild is due in 8 weeks

Can't wait to become a Granny tbh

Last edited by weenie; 04-12-2020 at 15:59.
weenie is offline   Reply With Quote