View Single Post
Old 11-12-2019, 07:13   #7002
OLD BOY
Rise above the players

Services: 2 V6 boxes with 360 software, Now, ITVX, Amazon, Netflix, Lionsgate+, Apple+, Disney+, Paramount +,
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
Re: Netflix/Streaming Services

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfman View Post
BT have been taking on streaming of 8 games on their app for some considerable time in the Champions League so this isn’t the huge technological feat you claim it to be.

“If anyone can take on Sky, they can”

The same applies to BT. Hell even Setanta had venture capitalists with billions at their disposal back in the day. You are confusing having a business model for this task in its own right with the size of a company,
I am not confusing anything. I'm afraid you are in denial and your little bubble will burst before long.

---------- Post added at 07:13 ---------- Previous post was at 07:11 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aguero9320 View Post
Media Boy is reporting that Comcast is planning to launch the Peacock streaming service on Virgin Media’s V6 Box, as well as BT YouView and Sky Q by 2021. CNBC have also reported that 🦚 will be a free, ad-supported service with an premium, ad-free tier.
It will be interesting to see the content on offer. I might subscribe to this service if there are originals on it and other good dramas that I haven't seen.