View Single Post
Old 22-10-2019, 14:54   #269
OLD BOY
Rise above the players

Services: 2 V6 boxes with 360 software, Now, ITVX, Amazon, Netflix, Lionsgate+, Apple+, Disney+, Paramount +,
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
Re: New content for Virgin Media

This should please those who wonder how they aregoing to pay for all these new streaming services. It's free, but with ads.

Maybe Virgin will launch it next year, although the content is of little interest to me.

https://www.digitaltveurope.com/2019...k-and-ireland/

[EXTRACT]

Discovery is expanding its streaming service Dplay into the UK and Ireland.

The AVOD service, which is currently available out of 10 countries including Italy and the Nordics, will unite content from Discovery’s six free-to-air channels, including Quest, Really, Quest Red, Home, Food Network and DMAX.

The platform includes popular franchises from Discovery’s flagship free-to-air channels, with dozens of series available in boxsets.

Top titles include Quest’s EFL highlights and Salvage Hunters, Quest Red’s Katie Price: My Crazy Life and The Bad Skin Clinic, Really’s Ghost Adventures and Helicopter ERand Food Network’s Tom Kerridge: American Feast and Rachel Khoo: My Swedish Kitchen.

OLD BOY is offline   Reply With Quote