View Single Post
Old 06-08-2021, 13:09   #311
jfman
Architect of Ideas

jfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronze
jfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronze
Re: Streaming services news, offers and general chit chat

Quote:
Originally Posted by OLD BOY View Post
I really don’t care what you want to call it, jfman. Live events will continue on the streaming services. That’s all I am saying. You are confusing yourself with the terminology and completely missing the point that I have been trying to make.

I am not shifting goalposts, I am just trying to answer questions that are put to me, but unfortunately you seem only interested in pulling things apart by raising pedantic issues that are nothing to do with the issues I am discussing. Obviously things will get fine-tuned along the way - so what?

Anyway, enough. This has gone on long enough. I am sorry if you genuinely don’t understand me, although I do think you are being mischievous, but if you don’t get it by now, you never will.
On the contrary Old Boy I’m not the only person on the forum who has difficulty with your loose interpretation of what is actually quite straightforward terminology.

You are leaving the door open to linear broadcasts continuing over IPTV (indeed, even cite from time to time Pluto TV) to allow you to claim successfully predicting what life would be like in 2035 if a substantially different, and much more likely outcome happens.
jfman is online now   Reply With Quote