Thread: General Changes to Virgin TV (2020)
View Single Post
Old 05-06-2020, 14:35   #738
Mad Max
cf.mega poster

Mad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze array
Mad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze array
Re: Changes to Virgin TV (2020)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raider999 View Post
You are missing the point, it doesn't matter that broadband speeds are to be increased across the country - if you cannot afford what is currently on offer how are you going to afford a higher speed which will come at a higher cost?

This is not going to change in the next 20-30 years unless broadband is treated as a right similar to water. Or are you expecting super fast broadband to be free to all?

I said at least 50% pensioners are only using linear TV - as I didn't want to put a figure on it and have the likes of you dispute it.

Doesn't equate to 50% using VOD which you are surprised at by your own admission. Please don't twist my words to suit your argument.
My thoughts on this are that when BB becomes available to every household we may well see the likes of pensioners, and people on low incomes, being given discounts or maybe even free to those who cannot afford it.
Mad Max is offline   Reply With Quote