View Single Post
Old 08-10-2018, 21:57   #28
adzii_nufc
Rafalution

adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal
adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal
Re: Conor McGregor vs Khabib Nurmagomedov - UFC 229

Again though back to what I've said above. I don't think they're really pushing an actual comparison and if they do it's all in the sense to make them feel superior because hahaha you watch WWEz so fakes watch UFC real sport. Ur so inferior.

That tends to be the kind of cack I've come across.

Although I think the antics of both Ronda Rousey and Lesnar caused some MMA fans to troll. The way WWE booked them as legitimate fighters in WWE's product etc. I myself have actually questioned the pre show punditry setup thing they've got going on because that could easily draw comparisons to both boxing and MMA.

MMA is at its biggest right now. Its also at its most toxic. There's a bandwagon for each megastar, the people that love them or the people that hate them for the sake of hating them. Lesnar had this, Rousey had it and McGregor absolutely has it. The reason it's at its most toxic is because of McGregor. Not solely because of his actions but because he draws that many people in it's certain to happen. Mayweather drew big in a financially rich boxing nation but McGregor is a bigger name than he ever was. Bigger than Lesnar, Rousey, Joshua, everyone. He's the biggest name in combat sports. People around the world are tuning in to see Conor win or lose and with that comes unseen levels of toxicity.

Last edited by adzii_nufc; 08-10-2018 at 22:09.
adzii_nufc is offline   Reply With Quote