View Single Post
Old 18-04-2018, 20:27   #1196
General Maximus
Ran Away

Services: phone + 1gbit BB + SkyQ
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
Re: Renewals & Cancellations

Quote:
Originally Posted by pip08456 View Post
I didn't know Walking Dead and and Game of Thrones were CBS productions. See what I did there?
I feel stupid. Now that you have pointed it out I have gone back and read the article and it makes sense. When I have read stuff like that in the past it has always been in the general context of overall No1, No2 etc so I think my brain picked out the bits it wanted to see. It goes back to a conversation I was having with Paul a couple of weeks ago about AoS being cancelled and LoT being renewed. Just because something is "No1" on one network doesn't necessarily mean it is doing well compared to other series on other networks unless you compared viewing figures. I would love to know what the international viewing figures for GoT are when you consider it is aired in real time. I would like to think it is around 100 million.
General Maximus is offline   Reply With Quote