View Single Post
Old 04-09-2017, 10:17   #119
tweetiepooh
Virgin Media Employee

Services: Staff MyRates BB: VM XXL TV: VM XL Phone : VM XL
tweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appeal
tweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appeal
Re: North Korea

Quote:
Originally Posted by RizzyKing View Post
I'm wondering who is helping NK with it's nuclear weapons programme as the level of progress is too quick for it to just be NK and that might be a reason why China is doing very little to rein NK in and why NK feel they can continue to push the way they are. There's definately something else going on here and perhaps that's the real force behind recent events.
Silly cynical response : Company making nuclear survival equipment reports increase in share price in the wake of the latest news from the Korean peninsular.

More seriously - there could well be people who profit from the situation.