View Single Post
Old 27-07-2017, 11:14   #72
papa smurf
vox populi vox dei

Services: every thing
papa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny stars
papa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Petrol & diesel vehicles ban.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taf View Post
So, you have an electric car and a driveway or garage with a power socket so you can recharge the car when not in use.

But what if you don't have a driveway? What if you have to hunt around the area every time you want to park at a kerbside? Will the streets of the country be lined with charging sockets? Or will pavements be strewn with leads from kerbs to gardens or houses?
no no no Taf let's not put any thought into this

---------- Post added at 11:14 ---------- Previous post was at 11:07 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kursk View Post
There are no cycle paths on the moon. Nor air.

there won't be any cycle paths down here in the future

The chargers will be installed in/on lamposts amongst other places.
theres 93 houses in my street and 8 lampposts - good news for me lamppost outside my house but i guess i'll have to fight for it ,and stay up all night watching it incase someone unplugs my tossla and plugs theirs in .