View Single Post
Old 07-12-2019, 19:38   #68
Hugh
laeva recumbens anguis
Cable Forum Team

Services: Premiere Collection
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura
Re: Welsh 16 year olds get the vote

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sephiroth View Post
Don't be ridiculous. None of your analogies stack up. My logic is simple and totally aligned to the nurses maths..

If you have 5 shirts and a budget to buy 3 more, but one of them is to be retired you will be buying 4 shirts. (EDIT: 4 shirts not 5 - typo)

But in the real world, the shirt/nurse isn’t retiring and being replaced, they’re being retained/staying on...

From the Nursing Times

Quote:
The Conservative manifesto could have been a positive one for nursing if the party had been upfront from the start about its recruitment targets, nursing academics have said.

The Tories have continued to face a backlash over their general election pledge for “50,000 more nurses”, after it emerged that up to 18,500 of those would be retained nurses already in the workforce....

... A spokesman for the Conservative Party provided Nursing Times with a breakdown of the 50,000-figure. By 2024-25, the Tories are pledging:

14,000 nursing undergraduates and postgraduates;
5,000 nurse apprentices through an “expanded” apprenticeship scheme;
12,500 internationally recruited nurses;
18,500 nurses either remaining in the profession or convinced to return to practice.
I apologise for the fact that reality, and the Tory Party spokesman, does not reflect your opinion...
If my post is in bold and this colour, it's a Moderator Request.

Last edited by Hugh; 07-12-2019 at 19:44.
Hugh is offline   Reply With Quote