View Single Post
Old 23-05-2019, 15:04   #13888
joglynne
Born again teenager.

Services: Maxit TV, M250 Fibre BB. Phone-Anytime Chatter
joglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aura
joglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aura
Re: The Happy Thought Thread Part 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by weenie View Post
Does not look like I will be going away Mark as I've to get hospital test in the next few weeks

Dad getting home on Tuesday now instead of tomorrow as hubby has explained to my Dad and the hospital staff that I can't commit atm due to many reasons but mainly ill health and the stress of the situation is not helping.

Long story short it is now up to my sister to confirm all arrangements, please don't get me wrong I will still help out but it definitely needs to be on a 50/50 basis now.
Hope the test goes OK weenie. Glad to hear the rest of your post though. Bet your sister will be really, really pleased that she will see a lot more of her Father in the coming weeks. I guess I'm as bad as you

Jo x