View Single Post
Old 14-05-2019, 19:23   #5304
jfman
Architect of Ideas

jfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronze
jfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronze
Re: Netflix/Streaming Services

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horizon View Post
While some here think that the media landscape is not in a significant shift away from linear to streaming, Disney don't. They've just taken full control of Hulu, although oddly, Comcast will still own its share for another five years :

https://www.cnbc.com/video/2019/05/1...he-street.html
I can't think of anyone who doesn't see streaming as a part of the landscape. I myself subscribe to three of them and whether I'm with Sky or Virgin 'on demand' viewing is something I personally use frequently.

Hulu is also losing all NBC Universal content as a result of that deal, obviously Comcast will keep that on their own services. In the UK that will probably be known as Sky and/or Now TV.