View Single Post
Old 31-03-2020, 10:33   #5000
tweetiepooh
Virgin Media Employee

Services: Staff MyRates BB: VM XXL TV: VM XL Phone : VM XL
tweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appeal
tweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appeal
Re: What have you just bought?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris View Post
I’m glad to hear they did that for you. I’ve always found their CS excellent (and I’ve had more than a few free Prime membership extensions in compensation for really rather minor issues).

However if you buy as much from them as our family does, you begin to spot the regular oscillations in price of their popular tech items, especially the Echo/Alexa enabled stuff. I’d never buy anything from that range at full price because it always goes on sale 2-3 times a year, often with up to 50% off.

I’m guessing your sports savings are enough to fund Netflix, Prime Video and Disney+ for at least a couple of months. I’m happy to recommend all three of them. Apple TV, however (which I seem to have as a free bolt-on to my Apple Music student subscription) has thoroughly failed to excite, with the single exception of the alt-history Apollo moon landings drama, For All Mankind, which sadly stopped after about 10 episodes.
Used to use CamelCamelCamel to watch prices but now disabled (in Europe) to help load but on some items I was looking at clear that there were huge price rises in last day or so and many of those items (exercise) are out of stock or hugely more expensive.