View Single Post
Old 07-10-2019, 11:48   #1049
Mick
Cable Forum Team

Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star
Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star
Re: Brexit Development(s) Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonbxx View Post

Away from the business implications, the main theme from people I met was 'what are you lot playing at?'. This wasn't just from colleagues from other EU countries but people from the US, India, Australia and China. They couldn't understand why we would voluntarily make trade with our closest neighbours harder.
What are us lot playing at?

How rude.

I'd have told everyone who asked that stupid question in that meeting you had, exactly what I thought of them, I would not have given a shit who they were and what grade of pay they were on or whether they were CEO's.

Remember, I once had a face to face meeting with then ntl CEO Simon Duffy and I basically spoke my mind, bollocked him for allowing the closure of nthellworld.com on his watch and he was made to see that the decision to do that was regretful!

Um, but back to the issue at hand - we have chosen to democratically leave the European Union, but because of the pathetic corrupted cretins in the EU are not acting in good faith, i.e there is plenty of video footage of them mocking us during negotiations, wanting to turn us in to a colony, not allowing the UK to thrive on our own - they cannot stand to see the UK succeed without them post Brexit, they are now urging the UK to think again, they want to give us another extention, I say piss off, we chose to leave and leave we must.