Thread: Tivo V6 Amazon Prime
View Single Post
Old 23-11-2018, 07:30   #3
OLD BOY
Rise above the players

Services: 2 V6 boxes with 360 software, Now, ITVX, Amazon, Netflix, Lionsgate+, Apple+, Disney+, Paramount +,
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
Re: Amazon Prime

Quote:
Originally Posted by saabmania2 View Post
With Amazon getting 99.9% of next years tennis coverage I would like to get prime, does anyone know (I have tried searching but couldn't find the answer) if Virgin are ever going to do a deal to get an app on the platform like Netflics etc or are we going to have to either upgrade to a smart TV or get a firestick?
There has not been any confirmation yet of Amazon joining Netflix on the V6 boxes, but I would not be surprised if it arrived next year. It was added to BT boxes recently.

In the meantime, you can purchase an Amazon Fire or Roku stick (or box) and if you have wi-fi, just connect that to a spare HDMI at the back of your TV set and plug it in and you are away.

You can choose between an annual or monthly subscription for Amazon.
OLD BOY is offline   Reply With Quote