View Single Post
Old 16-08-2018, 10:42   #18
joglynne
Born again teenager.

Services: Maxit TV, M250 Fibre BB. Phone-Anytime Chatter
joglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aura
joglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aura
Re: Child sex inquiry: 31 charged

I personally think that the exposure of the earlier Northern failings concentrated the attention of the Police and other agencies in that area. Hence there being a more determined approach to catching these evil people and bringing them to justice.

IMHO A targeted effort to investigate and prosecute Child Abuse cases such as this is still Nationally in its early stages. To consider it as a mainly Northern issue is dangerous and somewhat naive, more needs to be done in areas where they think they are free from this problem. There needs to be a system where children are listened to and not ignored by officialdom, an understanding that these victims will not be blamed and viewed as being complicit in their being abused.

Maybe like bullying, if a school actively ignores the issue it doesn't cease to exist it merely makes the victims reluctant to come forward and the problem continues.