View Single Post
Old 09-12-2019, 09:24   #6967
OLD BOY
Rise above the players

Services: 2 V6 boxes with 360 software, Now, ITVX, Amazon, Netflix, Lionsgate+, Apple+, Disney+, Paramount +,
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
Re: Netflix/Streaming Services

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugh View Post
"Being shown free on Amazon" - only if you’re a Prime subscriber!

That’s like saying they are shown free on Sky Sports, only if you’re a Sky Sports subscriber...
Strange analogy. The correct comparison would relate to Sky subscribers who did not currently take Sky Sports.

Anyway, I said a few posts back 'free of extra charge'. I don't see the need to repeat these phrases each time I post. You know what I mean.

---------- Post added at 09:24 ---------- Previous post was at 09:21 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by denphone View Post
Even some of those with better broadband speeds still encountered poor PQ , buffering or no picture at all last week.

Its not something that is going to be solved overnight in my view.
The reason they thought it was a success was that they had worked out that the main issues were likely to be with individuals who had poor broadband speeds or problems with their set-up at home. As reported on this forum, others are finding that the PQ is excellent, with no buffering or stuttering at all.

https://www.rxtvlog.com/2019/12/amaz...-round-of.html