Thread: Coronavirus
View Single Post
Old 01-05-2021, 22:49   #4942
jfman
Architect of Ideas

jfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronze
jfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronze
Re: Coronavirus

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrimUpNorth View Post
No you're right I don't the guy, but I do know he's spouting at best stupid/selfish and at worst dangerous statements. I hope he hasn't managed to suck you in, I thought you were better than that!
Ultimately denial of the impact children have is the last safe haven of the anti-lockdown, anti-mask brigade. They're hoping that previous misinformation around the MMR vaccine tugs on the heart strings.

I do wonder who finances this kind of information and their interests in stalling our recovery. As Jacob Rees-Moggs investment firm noted Covid 19 presented the kind of opportunity that only arises once in a generation. A false dawn and more lockdowns gives further opportunities to cash in.