View Single Post
Old 10-02-2018, 14:28   #404
Hugh
laeva recumbens anguis
Cable Forum Team

Services: Premiere Collection
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura
Re: President Trump & U.S Election 2016 Investigation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mick View Post
Latest: Trump blocks release of Schiff Memo. Sends it back to HPSCI for revisions.

It appears Democrat Minority Intel Committee member Adam Schiff, included Sources and Methods and other Classified material, in his memo on purpose, knowing full well Trump would block it or insist on redactions. The GOP Memo did not have Sources and Methods in theirs, yet Schiff was protesting its release just last week, claiming national security issues and he goes include classified sources in his memo, the guy is a plank.
I wonder why the entire Intel Committee, including Republicans, voted to release it then?

---------- Post added at 14:28 ---------- Previous post was at 14:22 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mick View Post
I want to see Dem memo too. But Schiff knew what he was doing. Deputy AG Rod Rosenstein and Director Wray, reviewed it with President and Schiff has included sources and Methods and names of people in the footnotes that could compromise their safety. GOP Memo did not have this same information.
Actually, they said that portions of the Democratic memo would raise national security or law enforcement concerns if released publicly, nothing about compromising safety.

They also had concerns about the Republican memo, but that got released by Trump.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DB0D0909-E083-4411-B3A0-CB10AC303612.jpg (354.4 KB, 4 views)
If my post is in bold and this colour, it's a Moderator Request.

Last edited by Hugh; 10-02-2018 at 14:31.