View Single Post
Old 04-10-2020, 09:31   #153
General Maximus
Ran Away

Services: phone + 1gbit BB + SkyQ
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
Re: Movie news, trivia and other snippets

I hope Odeon do the same. There is literally nothing to watch. I keep hanging on for the next big film but they keep getting delayed. It wouldn't be so bad if they made an effort to put decent films on as I have mentioned previously but it is just the same drivel week after week. I don't think things are going to change either. The government have said the current restrictions are going to be in place until March and that is if things don't get any worse. Cinema chains needs to think long and hard for when they open again because they can't rely on one big film coming out a month (thinking about James Bond and Black Widow in April/May) to prop them up.
General Maximus is offline   Reply With Quote