View Single Post
Old 26-08-2019, 20:43   #62
General Maximus
Ran Away

Services: phone + 1gbit BB + SkyQ
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
Re: Movie news, trivia and other snippets

oh I thought you meant they were putting in half the money to make the first two films and were pretty much not getting anything back from it apart from the merchandising rights. Agreeing a 50/50 co-financing deal is nothing because $125m to Disney is pocket change in exchange for a guaranteed $500m return. It is like me spending £10 on lottery tickets knowing I am going to win and get £6m back.

I hope the public pressure makes them sort this out and come to a compromise. I know they have now got the x-men to play with and loads of new characters coming in as well but everyone loves Tom Holland's Spiderman and a Sony made film just won't be the same.
General Maximus is offline   Reply With Quote