View Single Post
Old 24-03-2019, 18:30   #5928
Hom3r
Mum 15/08/46 - 30/09/20

Location: Galactic Sector ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha, www.daves-world.co.uk. A secret Moonbase (shh don't tell anybody)
Services: 1 V6, 2x1TB TiVo, SH3. Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ 5G, Ton's of Smart Home stuff, & Cuddy Toy
Hom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny stars
Hom3r has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Moans and Pet Hates part 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by weenie View Post
Dad still in hospital and just waiting for the test results but I have this terrible gut feeling it won't be good news at all.

The hospital phoned saying they have tried to contact my sister but she is not answering nor responding to the messages left so I had to tell them when they asked if I could contact her the whole sorry story in the hope that they understand that i won't nor can't contact her. Very sad when you actually think about the situation but she only has herself to blame as I'm not her keeper.

Honestly who does not respond to hospital calls about their father, I know I have my phone beside me all the time atm.
You family sounds not to dissimilar to mine.

Many years ago (70s) my dads mum lived in Blackpool with her daughter and son in law, she had to ask to make a cuppa and food.

One day she came home and found all her stuff in the front garden she called my dad who immediately drove from ours to pick her up and take her to her sister's in Great Yarmouth.

But my mum was having non of it and said she's staying with us.

It my dad quite a few hours and when she got he my sister an I where pleased to see her.

My mum said before we carry on there one rule here and said there are none.

If you want to buy the kids sweets ok but not before dinner.

She managed to get her own flat.

In about the 80s she had a heart attack which she survived, when she had the all clear and came home we said we were going to put the dog in a kennel even though he hated them, but she was having none of it and stayed at ours.

She told my aunt that she was looking forward to looking after the dog, then it started.

Letters between my dad and aunt, with my aunt say to my dad are you trying to kill mum.

My mum had to tell my dad to stop and think.

Now things are fully back to normal, and my uncle is suffering with alzheimers, we were told this by my other uncle.

My dad isn't bothered and hasn't reached out to my aunt.

They say you can choose you friends but you can't chose your family.

Dare are say you and you sister need a kick up the backside like my dad and aunt, as we ain't getting any younger.