View Single Post
Old 23-06-2015, 18:08   #1555
Osem
Inactive

Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Re: The state benefits system mega-thread. Many merged.

Quote:
Originally Posted by denphone View Post
l think the difference is you think everybody on benefits sits on their bloody ass and is a scrounger/skiver where my point its a tiny minority who do that thus you are misrepresenting the facts because of your deep prejudices about benefit claimants.
I really don't think anyone believes that Den. We all know there are lots of people with conditions, disabilities etc. which prevent them from working. We also know that there are people who could work but don't want to and prefer to exist on benefits of one sort or another. That's undeniable. We can argue about the proportions of each and the extent of abuse in the system but I've never heard anyone seriously claim all benefits claimants are scroungers.
Osem is offline   Reply With Quote