View Single Post
Old 23-06-2015, 17:39   #1549
denphone
Still alive and fighting

Services: XL BB, 3 360 boxes , XL TV.
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura
Re: The state benefits system mega-thread. Many merged.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kursk View Post
I think you need to read my posts again. I refer to layabouts. You have added the bits about scroungers, cheats and skivers. You seem prejudiced against anyone who dares to mention 'benefits'.

The Chancellor is coming...
l have nothing against anybody who wants to talk about benefits as long as the debate is reasoned thought out and not driven by their own prejudiced views on benefits.

Also l am fine about Welfare reform as long as its fair and proportional which quite clearly it ain't.

---------- Post added at 17:39 ---------- Previous post was at 17:37 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by nomadking View Post
Labour brought in the tax credits system with the deliberate intention of increasing benefits. The public borrowing started up around that time. It is that excessive amount paid out in tax credits that has to be corrected. The problem is that there will be a lot of squealing if that is done.
The things is David Cameron is saying employers should take the strain and pay their workers more to balance the expected shortfall in reduced tax credits but can you see the employers paying more?.