View Single Post
Old 24-08-2019, 16:52   #1691
OLD BOY
Rise above the players

Services: 2 V6 boxes with 360 software, Now, ITVX, Amazon, Netflix, Lionsgate+, Apple+, Disney+, Paramount +,
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
Re: Coming Soon to Virgin TV (2019)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfman View Post
Ah back to the Sky/BT can do it... anyone can line. Again - despite the value of the rights dropping last time Amazon felt they couldn't.

Superfast broadband coverage is already at 95%, as I've asked before, is the Amazon business model going to be so precarious that the 5% will make or break it? If so, we won't see a bid blowing anyone out the water. Boris Johnson has made a statement, with no financial commitment at this stage, and no solutions offered to the letter ISPA sent him.

If the reduced football price is for those who already have Prime, who exactly are they football only to? Everyone would opt for the Prime version. I'm not convinced you've thought this through, but then again, I doubt that surprises you.
It's because fast broadband coverage is improving that streamers will be more interested in providing sports by that method. That should be self evident...

'Amazon felt they couldn't'! I did not see that reported anywhere. What Amazon did was to purchase those 'bargain basement rights' to test it out first. I'm sure that they will be pawing over the results with great interest.
OLD BOY is offline   Reply With Quote