View Single Post
Old 24-08-2019, 13:49   #1683
jfman
Architect of Ideas

jfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronze
jfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronze
Re: Coming Soon to Virgin TV (2019)

Quote:
Originally Posted by OLD BOY View Post
Exactly, the rights are £5bn. I never said Amazon would offer Premiership football for free if they won the rights. Yet again, you have twisted what I have said.

I had in mind a discount for Prime subscribers, say, a tenner a month. They would make that money up through increased retail sales, selling on the rights to show certain matches on other outlets, etc.. I am really surprised that you cannot see the opportunities here.
I'm surprised that they don't, to be honest, if you and your back of cigarette paper calculations (that you haven't revealed) make it such a no-brainer.

How many million existing Prime subscribers will qualify for your offer with negligible, if any, increased retail sales as a result?
jfman is offline   Reply With Quote