View Single Post
Old 23-03-2018, 18:26   #1159
General Maximus
Ran Away

Services: phone + 1gbit BB + SkyQ
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
Re: Renewals & Cancellations

good to know but it is fascinating how people choose to communicate information. They may be factually accurate but it is annoyingly vague. I suppose if you were non the wiser it wouldn't matter but if it was a series I really enjoyed I would want to know.

Quote:
The fourth season of the Arrow-verse drama will see the reprisal of Matt Ryan as Constantine.
Quote:
Deadline reports Matt Ryan has been promoted to series regular on the CW TV show.
The first one gives the impression he is making a guest appearance and will be in an episode or two whereas the second makes it sound you he'll be in pretty much every episode.
General Maximus is offline   Reply With Quote