Thread: Football Season 2016/2017
View Single Post
Old 16-09-2016, 16:12   #279
iadom
Oh Lanky Lanky.

Services: 2 V6 running 360. 500mb BB, Phone line, mobile simm.
iadom has a nice shiny stariadom has a nice shiny star
iadom has a nice shiny stariadom has a nice shiny stariadom has a nice shiny stariadom has a nice shiny stariadom has a nice shiny stariadom has a nice shiny stariadom has a nice shiny stariadom has a nice shiny stariadom has a nice shiny stariadom has a nice shiny stariadom has a nice shiny stariadom has a nice shiny star
Re: Football Season 2016/2017

Quote:
Originally Posted by thenry View Post
No noise from the MU fans.
Agreed, about as noisy as you after Arsenals iffy performance on Tuesday.

TBH, I was out until very late last night so didn't get to see the game or highlights.

Didn't make very good reading in the paper this morning though. I had to have a little chuckle to myself when Jose complained about the offside decision. As it was an equally bad offside decision that cancelled out a perfectly good goal from Paul Scholes against Joses' Porto team that allowed them to sneak through on away goals a few years back. Swings and roundabouts comes to mind.

If you make 8 or 9 changes against a team that is playing at home, is top of their league with five wins on the bounce you are asking for trouble.

Did notice looking at the stats that Feyenoord did manage to commit 22 fouls to United's 6. Not like a Jose team to be out scored in that respect.
iadom is offline   Reply With Quote