View Single Post
Old 14-05-2023, 13:00   #6
Hugh
laeva recumbens anguis
Cable Forum Team

Services: Premiere Collection
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura
Re: Best free or cheap mobile data services.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichardCoulter View Post
Thanks guys.

You'd have thought that care homes would have WiFi, but there again mist of the residents will be very elderly and how many would be using the internet?? Ivreally don't know.

It's something I will be asking about when I go to inspect the ones that I'm interested in, but want to be prepared just in case I have to make my arrangements for internet access.

I'd rather have one with excellent care without WiFi than the other way round!

Hugh may know if it's the norm or not as he used to regularly visit a lady in a care home.
My (sadly departed) mum-in-law’s Care Home (part of Avery Healthcare) had very good wifi, as did most of the others we looked around - that was quite important as she had family all over the world, and we always video called various family members when we went on our visits.

We looked very carefully at the CQC reports, and also took personal recommendations into account in choosing the Care Home (not the wifi ) - unfortunately, it’s like most things in life - you get what you pay for… (around North Leeds, a good quality Care Home will charge over £1,000 per week.

Probably best to get the wifi info confirmed before you spend unnecessarily.
If my post is in bold and this colour, it's a Moderator Request.

Last edited by Hugh; 14-05-2023 at 13:21.
Hugh is offline   Reply With Quote