View Single Post
Old 29-04-2018, 11:47   #1
General Maximus
Ran Away

Services: phone + 1gbit BB + SkyQ
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
Which is your favourite Marvel movie?

In the run up to Infinity War I had a movie marathon and watched all the movies in chronological order excluding The Hulk. I knew there was a Hulk movie which didn't go down too well (I haven't seen it) but I didn't realise it was part of the MCU until I looked at an official list. It got me thinking about which one is my favourite and whether or not I could put them in some kind of order. I can easily make a top 3 but the rest are hard heard because I think some of them are equally as excellent for different reasons. I love Iron Man and just because it is towards the bottom of my list doesn't mean it is bad; it is so good I would gladly watch it over many other non-MCU movies, it is just that the other MCU movies are even better and build on the story and characters that Iron Man started. Anyway, here is my attempt. I have been shuffling them around constantly even while I have typed this post out but I think this is pretty much it.

Captain America: Civil War
Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2
Black Panther
Guardians of the Galaxy
The Avengers
Captain America: The Winter Solider
Iron Man 2
Spider-Man: Homecoming
Doctor Strange
Avengers: Age of Ultron
Captain America: The First Avenger
Ant-Man