View Single Post
Old 06-04-2010, 19:25   #429
ottoni
cf.addict

ottoni is a splendid one to beholdottoni is a splendid one to beholdottoni is a splendid one to beholdottoni is a splendid one to beholdottoni is a splendid one to beholdottoni is a splendid one to beholdottoni is a splendid one to beholdottoni is a splendid one to beholdottoni is a splendid one to behold
Re: Virgin Media Changelog

Quote:
Originally Posted by ottoni View Post
Hi, I have this afternoon fired off some emails to the following regarding their hd counterparts being broadcast on Virgin media, as soon as I get any info back I will let you all know!

Natgeo wild
disney cinemagic
biography
crime and investigation
history
hallmark
MGM
luxe.tv
rush
good food
I have just recieved an email from 'Good food'
it says 'We are looking into broadcasting in high definition in the future, however we can't say when this will be available yet as details are still being finalised. You may like to know that Good Food is likely to be the first of our channels to be broadcast in HD'

So even though its not a definite confirmation it does seem that this channel is 'coming soon' and it probably won't be the last one from UKTV to be broadcast in HD. Any more responses you'll be the first to know

---------- Post added at 19:25 ---------- Previous post was at 19:23 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Media Boy View Post
As of Today (05/04/10):

Zone Horror has been rebranded as Horror Channel on Virgin Channel 149.
they should have just left it as it was! before it rebranded to zone horror the first time!
ottoni is offline   Reply With Quote