View Single Post
Old 21-05-2020, 21:32   #21
roughbeast
cf.mega poster

Services: Vodafone/City Fibre Gigafast 900
roughbeast has reached the bronze age
roughbeast has reached the bronze ageroughbeast has reached the bronze ageroughbeast has reached the bronze ageroughbeast has reached the bronze ageroughbeast has reached the bronze ageroughbeast has reached the bronze ageroughbeast has reached the bronze ageroughbeast has reached the bronze ageroughbeast has reached the bronze ageroughbeast has reached the bronze ageroughbeast has reached the bronze age
Re: Why am I limited to 200mb speed?

Quote:
Originally Posted by a01020304 View Post
-

your missing the point completely. just because i do not want an upgrade does not mean i cannot look. Its the fact they state i am on highest tier available, yet new customers can get all possible speeds. its total discrimination to offer new customers all speeds but limit existing customers to lower ones.
My next door neighbour, (2 foot through my wall) can get 100, 200, 350, and 1000 offered yet I cannot get offered 350 or 1000.
We all know that VM's web pages are often inaccurate and do not show you what you what you can get in your street or premises. Until you make a call, you cannot know that you are being discriminated against. To discover what you can get, you make a call. Indulge me. Give it a try. You can talk about the packages available and how it might be tailored for you. At the end of the conversation, you can thank them and say that you have decided it is not for you.
roughbeast is offline   Reply With Quote