View Single Post
Old 21-05-2020, 20:12   #18
roughbeast
cf.mega poster

Services: Vodafone/City Fibre Gigafast 900
roughbeast has reached the bronze age
roughbeast has reached the bronze ageroughbeast has reached the bronze ageroughbeast has reached the bronze ageroughbeast has reached the bronze ageroughbeast has reached the bronze ageroughbeast has reached the bronze ageroughbeast has reached the bronze ageroughbeast has reached the bronze ageroughbeast has reached the bronze ageroughbeast has reached the bronze ageroughbeast has reached the bronze age
Re: Why am I limited to 200mb speed?

Quote:
Originally Posted by General Maximus View Post
it is infuriating speaking to tech support and trying to get them to accept the fact there is a fault. I was pleasantly surprised however the last time I rang up for an upgrade. When I moved from 200mbit to 350mbits I just wanted the speed increase and was expecting to (and happy to) pay more for it. As I was so far out of contract I ended up getting it for free plus receiving a discount.

That has been my experience generally,
: poor support with faults, but plain sailing with upgrades, especially when talking to on-shore call centres.
roughbeast is offline   Reply With Quote