View Single Post
Old 15-03-2021, 09:58   #603
Sephiroth
Sulking in the Corner

Services: 1 Gbps; Hub 4 MM; ASUS RT-AX88U; Ultimate VOLT. BT Infinity2; Devolo 1200AV
Sephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny star
Sephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny star
Re: Britain outside the EU

I’m going to be controversial here. My remarks could have gone into any of the currently controversial threads but this on will do.

There are people with some degree of superior intellect who will read papers like Times, Grauniad and Torygraph. Such people are more likely to be in tune with the publication rather than influenced by it.

Then there are people of less superior intellect who, if the read a newspaper, will find one more in tune with their leanings but will also be influenced by them. Of course there are more of these people than of the other sort.

Being outside the EU, the Torygraph does manage a more intellectual sneer at The EU than does the Express. But I certainly am not influenced by that.

What I want to see from the tabloids is something to spur the majority on into making everything work for the better. Here is where the intellectual gap closes in the sense that the Times readers cannot prosper if the Sun readers don’t also prosper. The golden age awaits, unshackled from the EU, competing with them and winning in the new sciences.

Cheers

My advice is at your risk.
Sephiroth is offline   Reply With Quote