View Single Post
Old 09-02-2017, 15:17   #9
adzii_nufc
Rafalution

adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal
adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal
Re: Kodi, legit or not?

Quote:
Originally Posted by iadom View Post
I have seen all (well most) of the latest news articles, don't read the Sun though. in fact I send him links every time I see one.
He is safe though.

Single server sources arent looked at. The hosts and box sources are.

Unless he's consuming content via a P2P add-on like Plexus (Which given the quality of single server content you have absolutely no reason to do) he's fine until it all blows up.

The only other reason to use P2P add-ons in Kodi are Live Sports which again is just a game of targeting the source of it or box sellers.

With mentions of fraud being thrown about above. It'll blow up eventually. Virgin and Sky won't sit on their arse when people keep switching over to consume their content free.

The grass isn't much greener either. Your typical Live TV add-ons are rubbish. The majority of Kodi users are simply using it as a wider Netflix in STB form. All the content can be linked into your web browser on the PC and watched that way.. the old fashioned way.

I don't actually own an Android box. I use Kodi via mobile and PC. Its only because Kodi can save favourites and tick off what I've watched in series that I bother with PC rather than just using a browser. That and not having to travel through Acestream links for football on foreign networks.

Last edited by adzii_nufc; 09-02-2017 at 15:25.
adzii_nufc is offline   Reply With Quote