View Single Post
Old 03-08-2013, 10:38   #2916
colin25
Inactive

Services: Sky Tv, BT infinity broadband - since 5 June 2013..oh, and a BT phone (BT infinityyyy and beyonddddd
colin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny star
colin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny star
Re: ESPN, BT, Euro, Premier and Sky Sports news

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy_m View Post
I don't think getting it resolved in one day is bad at all. I don't think you should have had to send 2 emails to achieve this, though, and I don't believe that you should be prepared to accept that you might be partly at fault if, by your own admission, what was required of you wasn't made obvious to you by the company requiring it. Like I say, good customer service is getting it right first time and it appears, in this instance, that the entire event was avoidable had they been clearer with you from the start (I'm assuming you were supposed to opt in to receive the channel, but didn't realise and so didn't do so?).

Like you say, our standards are different, but hey, that's no bad thing, just means you're not tying up call centre staff when I want to complain!
lol..true. And i don't like phoning, an email I can type at my leisure. (though if irked, it is done toot sweet)

I might have got more annoyed if i was stuck in some queue on the phone, and it was 5:30am when i contacted them by email, and repeated an email response when I got home (say 4pm), and got phonecall at 6pm (i think).

And i had BT sport when i got home, my issue was future bill, which meant it was a limited issue, and ensuring I prevented a future one (my money is sacred to me, I may waste it upon occasion, but i won't let someone else waste it)
colin25 is offline   Reply With Quote