View Single Post
Old 24-07-2020, 18:41   #1643
General Maximus
Ran Away

Services: phone + 1gbit BB + SkyQ
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
Re: What are you watching right now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnoopZ View Post
Is there going to be a season 9?
Nope, it has "ended" (not cancelled) hence the suitable ending and closure whilst leaving it open for a return. There are so many series bring revived these days that I hope in a couple of years time they bring Homeland back. It will have had a sufficient break, given Clare Danes some time with her daughter and given the writers time to come up with a phenomenal story for Carrie working undercover in the KGB or whatever it is now. I think it would be fantastic.

Glad you enjoyed it anyways. I love quality series like this and now it has ended you would think it would be cheap enough for the BBC or ITV to buy for terrestrial viewers. It would put everything else to shame.
General Maximus is offline   Reply With Quote