View Single Post
Old 16-04-2017, 22:25   #3352
muppetman11
cf.mega poster

muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars
muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Netflix/Streaming Services

Quote:
Originally Posted by passingbat View Post
New interface with Alexa just been updated on my gen 1 FTV box. Not checked it out yet.
I much prefer the new UI over the old one but I suppose that's just personal preference.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SnoopZ View Post
What should i buy, the new stick the new Amazon Fire TV box or a dedicated kodi box, i will use Kodi on them?
I don't use Kodi so I'm not much help there I'm afraid.