View Single Post
Old 16-04-2007, 13:14   #69
savvychels
cf.geek

Services: VIP120 w/ TiVo x2
savvychels has a very nice sixpacksavvychels has a very nice sixpacksavvychels has a very nice sixpacksavvychels has a very nice sixpacksavvychels has a very nice sixpacksavvychels has a very nice sixpacksavvychels has a very nice sixpacksavvychels has a very nice sixpacksavvychels has a very nice sixpacksavvychels has a very nice sixpacksavvychels has a very nice sixpacksavvychels has a very nice sixpacksavvychels has a very nice sixpacksavvychels has a very nice sixpacksavvychels has a very nice sixpacksavvychels has a very nice sixpack
Re: Virgin Media Customer Service- Your Personal Experience

Well had another quick call for a small query on my bill (which was 99.9 percent correct which was a very pleasant surprise with all the teething problems I've heard about with billing and the new packages etc). Dealt with the most pleasant helpful CS man, who (once we'd sorted the problem) made sure I had no other problems either with the bill or services of any kind. They should all be so helpful. I left that conversation with a smile on my face.

To be honest I've had a few causes to call CS over the last few weeks to try and sort a fault with my TV connection and the V+ - which was finally sorted out last Wednsday (touch wood). ALL of my contacts with CS were very positive and helpful.

Also, ALL my contacts with techs and managers etc were very good. And the tech who finally solved the problem had been a few times and only lived about 10 minutes away from me. He made it his personal mission to solve the problem. In the end he decided that since he had the V+ with no problems and lived in the same cachement, it would be a good idea to test his own on my connection. So got permission from his manager (who joined him on the last occasion where they got it sorted) to bring his round and attach it to our point at the cabinet to see if he would get the fault on his (as they had all tried most everything else). Thank goodness it actually DID show up on his, so they tried moving the connection to another point on completely the other side of the cabinet (he had already moved it once, but stayed in a similar area of the cabinet) and that finally fixed it.

Through it all everyone from the CS to the techs, to their managers (who they had given me direct numbers for if the fault repeated) were all extremely helpful (and baffled), and I can't say enough good.

I know that it depends on who you get, but on the CS side I've had a dozen or so reps I've spoken to in both countries with no problem and I think I saw about 5 techs, one tech area manager and spoke to another tech area manager. Keep up the good work. I know it's not all perfect yet, but it's getting there. In the number of calls I've made I'd have expected one to be a bit of a hassle, but didn't have any. And with the techs I think we must have a really good crew in our area.
savvychels is offline   Reply With Quote