Thread: Streaming The Book of Boba Fett
View Single Post
Old 02-01-2022, 15:44   #19
General Maximus
Ran Away

Services: phone + 1gbit BB + SkyQ
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
Re: The Book of Boba Fett

I would say I am 70/30 about it atm. I loved the locations, the costumes and the sound and the general nostalgia; it works wonders for my realism factor. The two things I have a gripe with atm are the character and some of the shots. I know it is a series which is on Disney+ and has to be suitable for everyone but atm his behaviour isn't in keeping with his character with regards to how he is dealing with situations and I would expect to see him be more ruthless. For example, I would have expected him to kill the dude the mayor sent to welcome him and then go and kill the mayor as well; installing a replacement that would be loyal to him and sending a clear message to everyone to get in line. Secondly, the wide angle long distance shots of the city look great and real but when they keep cutting to close shots on the roof chase showing you one roof at a time you can tell they are stages/sets and it just looks too fake and artificial like Thunderbirds.

I will persevere for now because atm the positives out way the negatives.
General Maximus is offline   Reply With Quote