Thread: Streaming The Book of Boba Fett
View Single Post
Old 01-01-2022, 18:55   #18
General Maximus
Ran Away

Services: phone + 1gbit BB + SkyQ
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
Re: The Book of Boba Fett

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris View Post
Absolutely flipping superb.
i was going to leave this for a while because I am way behind on my tv and have loads to catch up but from talking to different people over the last two days I have found everyone either loves it or hates it and somebody who I work with made a very specific comment which I am curious to see if I agree with.

To be fair I thought it looked alright from the trailers so I am expecting to like it. I have decided I am going to bump it to the front of the queue and watch it tomorrow and I'll report back.
General Maximus is offline   Reply With Quote