View Single Post
Old 06-06-2020, 22:24   #5
Damien
Remoaner
Cable Forum Team

Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Re: Black Lives Matter

I think the protests were a bad idea given the Coronavirus pandemic. Social distancing is the precise opposite of congregating in a giant mass. I appreciate there are some who'll always say it's a bad time for a protest but this is legitimately a very bad time for a mass gathering.

I also agree that the same issues that are in America do not apply here and it's rather pointless protesting against killing in America here.

However, just because we don't have those problems doesn't mean we don't have other issues around race. I imagine this forum is predominantly white so it's hard for us to have much experience as to what those issues would be though.
Damien is offline   Reply With Quote