View Single Post
Old 30-03-2019, 18:33   #38
Sephiroth
Sulking in the Corner

Services: 1 Gbps; Hub 4 MM; ASUS RT-AX88U; Ultimate VOLT. BT Infinity2; Devolo 1200AV
Sephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny star
Sephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny star
Re: Shootings at 2 New Zealand Mosques

Quote:
Originally Posted by ianch99 View Post
You are being too simplistic here. Define "culture"? You are assigning the same moral code and religious dogma to all Muslims. They, as we do in the West, have a spectrum of moral & belief constructs: some facist and evil, most benign and inclusive.
[SEPH]: How can you say that? Where have I said that? I'm saying that the cultures are so different that one of them generates zealots who interpret their culture into terrorism. The non-zealots are obviously victims too as events have shown not only through murderous acts but by being shunned for their ethnicity.

The far-right trap, repeated throughout history, is one of: "look, they are not like us, it must be their fault". [SEPH]: If your statement is a generalisation confined to the far-right, then I agree. If you are associating me with the far-right, you'd need to apologise.

My advice is at your risk.
Sephiroth is offline   Reply With Quote