View Single Post
Old 14-01-2021, 21:27   #2507
Hugh
laeva recumbens anguis
Cable Forum Team

Services: Premiere Collection
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura
Re: U.S Election 2020

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul View Post
It would be a very short revolution.
Amateur gun lovers v professional soldiers.

I know who my money would be on.
Yup - all that co-ordinated fire-team experience in urban warfare in the ‘Stans would give a significant advantage against a bunch of wannabe weekend Walts.

---------- Post added at 21:27 ---------- Previous post was at 21:19 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by papa smurf View Post
These are American soldiers so expect 90% friendly fire kills if it kicks off, and who knows how many of them are Trump supporters
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugh View Post
On that point...

Quote:
The US army and secret service is carrying out background checks on the national guard troops due to protect Washington during Joe Biden’s inauguration next Wednesday.

The forces, alarmed by reports that active-duty and reserve military personnel may have been involved in the assault on the Capitol last week, have begun a combined inspection of the 15,000 part-time soldiers.

Any hint that a national guardsman has political sympathies for the rioters is likely to mean an immediate withdrawal from the force, which is being prepared to line the capital city’s streets on January 20.
https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/n...iden-df8spwvld
If my post is in bold and this colour, it's a Moderator Request.